To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we have adopted the following privacy principles:
We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your information to other HSBC Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your information up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at HSBC will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, then e-mail us or visit any of our local offices for more information. To ensure the accuracy of our conversation and to help us to continually improve our service and in the interests of security we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us.
Please see Terms and Conditions.